- MENS SHOES
- WOMENS SHOES
- Junior Shoes
- Clearance Center
- Ball Machines
- College Gear
- Court Equipment
- DVD & Videos
- Gift Cards
- GoPro Cameras
- Sheets by Sheex
- Shoe Accessories
- Sports Medicine
- Stringing Machines
- 10 And Under Tennis
- Tennis Balls
- Tennis Express Products
- Wilson 100 Year Anniversary
- Australian Open
- US Open
- French Open
- Super Sales
- Shop By Brand
- Shop By Player
Item #: 9780736065726
Women`s Tennis Tactics Book
Our staff has not reviewed this product yet.
The top players know how to play to their strengths and their opponents weaknesses, and Womens Tennis Tactics shows you how to do the same:
- 69 drills to practice match tactics
- Breakdown of match situations and tactial solutions
- Guidance on developing a personal style
- Strategies for tracking performance
- Tactics for singles and doubles play
Whether serving, returning, playing the baseline, or playing the net, Womens Tennis Tactics provides you with the strategic arsenal to elevate your game and enjoy greater success on the court.
Overview - The first ever book dedicated to womens tennis, providing specific strategies applicable to the womens game.
- Provides a range of drills and techniques that demonstrate how to execute strategies successfully.
-Based around the most successful tactics used by todays elite players.
- Instruction is presented in simple form, making the drills and tips easy to integrate into practice sessions.
- Features sidebars from professional players offerign tactical solutions to the challenges faced in match situations.
No Specs Available.
Great Training Drills and Tips for High-Intermediate to Advanced Players!
User: Beth Mason, North Carolina
This book is a treasure trove of tips, drills, strategy guides and diagrams! Written for female players who are looking for specific drills, skills, and strategies to move their abilities to the next level, it offers a variety of match scenarios, along with strategies to overcome the opponent and win the point with unexpected strokes and/or ball placement. I particularly liked that it is written with womens movement, strength and playing habits in mind, rather than mens. We play differently from men, and the author addressed styles and habits that are specific to female tennis players. The diagrams illustrate drills and practice strokes that can be easily replicated on the court. Its the next best thing to having a tennis coach!
- Customer Video Reviews
See any errors on this page? Let us know