- Shop By Brand
- Men's Apparel
- Women's Apparel
- Boys' Apparel
- Girls' Apparel
- Team Gear
- Caps and Visors
- MENS SHOES
- WOMENS SHOES
- Junior Shoes
- Clearance Center
- Super Clearance
- Ball Machines
- Court Equipment
- DVD & Videos
- Gift Cards
- GoPro Cameras
- Sheets by Sheex
- Shoe Accessories
- Sports Medicine
- Stringing Machines
- 10 And Under Tennis
- Tennis Balls
- Tennis Express Products
- Australian Open
- NYC Gear
- Olympics 2016
- Shoe Sale
- APPAREL SALE
- French Open
- Super Sales
- Top Tennis Shoes
- Kids' Tennis
- Shop By Player
Welcome International Tennis Players. Tennis Express ships to many countries over the world.
Our Online Store offers high levels of protection to ensure your ordering process is safe and secure. If the Billing Address is outside of the United States, regardless of the shipping destination, we require additional information from first time customers. This extra step helps to further protect both our customers and Tennis Express from identity theft or credit card fraud.
If you place your order online, be sure to complete the International Order Form and the following directions to avoid delaying the order.
Tennis Express accepts and prefers Verified Paypal Account Payments. Unverified Paypal Accounts are not accepted.
American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa are also accepted, however, we ask that you provide additional information via fax, email, or airmail.
- A copy of the front and back of your photo identification card or drivers license.
- A copy of the front and back of the credit card used.
- The name, address and telephone number of the bank that issued the credit card.
Please note that all information from the listed must match and verify. Fax information available soon. email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may mail the information to the following address:
11026 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
After all additional information is received and verified, customers will be contacted via e-mail regarding shipping methods and rates and the order will then be handled as any other online order. Orders will not be gathered until the above information is received and will be cancelled after 48 hours. International customers will be contacted by Tennis Express via email only.
If you would like to pay via the BONGO method please click on the banners below for more details.
Step-By-Step Order Guide
1. Shop for your items on our website and add them to your cart.
2. Setup your Bongo International account by clicking the Bongo Checkout button.
3. After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
4. Back at our website, proceed to Checkout and create a new account.
5. Type in Bongo International for the Company name and tenter your new US address supplied by Bongo as both your BILLING & SHIPPING Address.
6. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method -- No Exceptions.
7. Choose your shipping method and Place Order.
8. Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
9. Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order via online chat or email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call. We'll be glad to assist you.
Click Below To Get Started!
International Shipping & Handling
After additional information has been received and filed, the customer will be contacted via email regarding shipping rates and options. Most packages will be shipped via U.S. Postal International, FedEx International Economy or Priority. Rates will vary based on location, size and weight of the package and will not ship without customer consent.All Customs Duties, Taxes, and Fees vary between countries and will be paid for by the customer. Please check with your country's local Customs Office regarding these costs. Tennis Express is NOT reponsible for these additional costs.
For additional questions, please contact email@example.com