- MENS SHOES
- WOMENS SHOES
- Junior Shoes
- Clearance Center
- Ball Machines
- College Gear
- Court Equipment
- DVD & Videos
- Gift Cards
- GoPro Cameras
- Sheets by Sheex
- Shoe Accessories
- Sports Medicine
- Stringing Machines
- 10 And Under Tennis
- Tennis Balls
- Tennis Express Products
- Australian Open
- US Open
- French Open
- Super Sales
- Shop By Brand
- Shop By Player
Item #: 704BTG
SOLAR BAT AL XZ Leverage Black Sunglasses
List Price: $174.99 Sale Price:
Our staff has not reviewed this product yet.
- The tennis ball and lines pop out because of the gradient green tint in the lens which also works to make sure that harmful UV rays from the sun are kept out.
- Added to your serve, the darker tint spans the upper portion of the lens to give you a distinct advantage over your opponent. As for grounnd strokes and volleys, visual distractions are reduced to prevent glare and other hindrances from getting in the way while you’re on the court.
- Also offered is a hydrophobic coating on the lenses to resist all types of moisture and repels oil and stops dust and dirt from clinging to the lens.
- The temperature controlled grip nose pads and temple boots bring the best grip to your face as your body temperature increases during the match.
- While the adjustable bridge and temple present the most comfortable fit every time you were them.
- These lenses are injection molded with a thickness of 2.0mm.
- 90-day warranty on manufacturer’s defects, after 90-days, any broken frame parts will be replaced for shipping and handling and lenses replaced for $15.00 per lens for as long as you own the glasses.
No Specs Available.
The best tennis sunglasses.
User: thongdy vongphit, Arkansas
This is my first tennis sunglasses and it fit perfectly. Very good quality.
User: David T, Co
Had Bolles for 10 years until the nose piece rotted off from sweat. These are very nice. Been playing into the brutal low winter sun on nice days and they performed as advertised with the two tiered shading. Toss gets deeper shading. Very smart move. Sectionals in Vegas next month, glad I have these!
User: Melinda, MS
These are great....light but sturdy. They do not sit on my face but still wrap around and covers very well. I think the best thing about them is that they do not fog up and I can see better playing tennis.
If everyone knew!
User: Heather, SC
I've tried them all and none have worked so well. The Leverage sunglasses are everything they say and more. If you play tennis in the sun you need to buy a pair. I even drive in mine and with my old Bolle sunglasses you couldn't do that. TE will sell a lot of these once the word gets out.
User: Susan, FL
I just wanted to let you know that I'm very happy with my new Leverage Series Tennis Sunglasses. They are very well made and work great.
User: Neal, Tn
That is the first word that comes to my mind when I wear my new glasses. I will never worry about serving into the sun again. The clarity and protection is just as I said....AMAZING!!!
- Customer Video Reviews
See any errors on this page? Let us know