There are many things to ogle over during the U.S. Open: the singles and doubles, celebrity sightings, and of course, the on-court fashion.
It comes as no surprise when the courts are transformed into a fashion runway, but who hit their mark in style?
We’ve put together a roundup list of some of our favorite on-court fashion trendsetters. See if your choice made the cut!
1. Roger Federer kept it classic in the Nike Men’s Advantage Premier Tennis Polo and Premier Gladiator Tennis Short to match. He topped off his U.S. Open outfit with the popular Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Limited Edition Tennis Shoes Black and Hyper Punch.
2. Venus Williams kept it posh in her exclusive EleVen Collection Tennis Dress with matching visor.
3. Ana Ivanovic rocked the Adidas Women’s Adizero Tennis Dress Black, paired with the Adidas Womens CC Adizero Tempaia III Tennis Shoes.
4. Tomas Berdych kept it sleek with his full H&M outfit. The classic top included two-tone horizontal lines with a V neckline. He matched his top with gray shorts to complete the look.
5. Maria Sharapova was the lady in black with her swanky Nike Womens Maria Night Tennis Dress Black. She rocked the Nike Women’s Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Limited Edition Tennis Shoes Black and Hyper Pink to complete this chic look.
6. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga went for the active look in the adidas Mens Adizero Tennis Tee Solar Red paired with the Adidas Men’s Adizero Bermuda Tennis Short Black and the Adidas Mens CC Adizero Feather III Tennis Shoes to match.
7. Maria Kirilenko graced the courts in a complete Adidas look from head to toe. Her look included an Adidas Visor, a Stella McCartney Barricade Tennis Tank, Stella McCartney Barricade 11 Tennis Skort Poppy Pink, and the popular Adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Barricade Tennis Shoes. You can snag her look at Tennis Express now!
8. Fabio Fognini gave us style appeal in the Adidas Men’s Adizero Tennis Polo Bold Onix matched with the Adidas Men’s Adizero Bermuda Tennis Short Black. His look was topped off with the durable Adidas Mens CC Adizero Feather III Tennis Shoes.
9. Caroline Wozniacki kept it playful with her Adidas styles. She rocked the Adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Barricade Dress Deep Red and Sake matched with the Adidas Womens Stella McCartney Barricade Tennis Shoes.
10. Serena Williams rocked the courts cheetah style, with her eye-catching look by Nike. Her outfit included the Nike Women’s Serena Tennis Dress.
Check out more 2014 U.S. Open haute looks only at Tennisexpress.com!