Check out what your favorite tennis stars have been up to on Instagram this week!
- Naomi Osaka proved her mettle on the baseball field while throwing the first pitch at Dodger Stadium on Japan Night.
- Stan Wawrinka showed us his version of the bottle cap challenge. And his buddy showed us what trust looks like.
- Serena Williams shared a fierce, blue-heeled look from her photo shoot with Sports Illustrated.
- Rafael Nadal was given the royal treatment at the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience while in the company of the former king and queen of Spain, Juan Carlos and Sofia.
- Maria Sharapova jumped for joy in front of the Duomo in Florence, Italy. Could she have just heard it was time for gelato?
- Sloane Stephens posed for Harpers Bazaar and gave “tennis whites” a whole new meaning.
- Juan Martin del Potro got one workout closer to his big return to the tour after his successful knee surgery earlier this summer.
- Dominic Thiem practiced on what might be the the world’s most beautiful tennis court, at Bio-Hotel Stanglwirt in Austria.
- Billie Jean King got her own action figure, although she’s always been a hero to us.
- Caroline Wozniacki started getting in a New York state of mind in the lead-up to the US Open.
For More Gear: