Check out what your favorite tennis stars have been up to, on Insta anyway, in the last few days after Wimbledon. Not a tennis ball in sight!
- Novak Djokovic celebrated the birthday of his younger brother, and fellow tennis player, Djordje Djokovic at a beachside restaurant back home in Serbia.
- Maria Sharapova relaxed in her home during a photo shoot with Architectural Digest. The article, which is out now, features a tour of the player’s home in LA, which the prestigious magazine calls “ravishing”, “sun-drenched” and “dreamy”. Read the full article but brace yourself for some serious home envy.
- Stefanos Tsisitsipas was on a boat.
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga looked about a billion miles away from any tennis court. Is it just us, or is that grin incredibly infectious?
- Serena Williams went for the gold at a photo shoot with Harper’s BAZAAR. In the article, which she herself wrote, Williams opens up about her extremely controversial US Open final against Naomi Osaka.
- Stan Wawrinka dove into his responsibilities as the new global ambassador of Piper-Heidsieck, the French champagne house.
- Naomi Osaka graced the cover of Allure. She opens up to the magazine about what her life is really like after winning that fateful US Open title last year. Check out her featured article: https://www.allure.com/story/naomi-osaka-cover-interview-august-2019
- Caroline Wozniaki celebrated her 29th birthday at Lake Como, and her new wedding ring looked ginormous. Wait, why isn’t Mr Clooney in this photo?
- Juan Martin del Potro kept smiling while in recovery back in his home country of Argentina, with a little help from a friend. The player underwent knee surgery last month.
- Elina Svitolina and Gael Monfils looked loved up in Ukraine. Things must be serious if they have an Instagram account together. Do we see wedding bells in the future…?
For More Gear: