Check out what your favorite tennis stars have been up to on Instagram this week!
- Simona Halep continued to celebrate her Wimbledon victory in her home country of Romania.
- Juan Martin del Potro reminded us that in Argentina it is, in fact, the dead of winter. Could this couple’s eyes get any more mesmerizing?
- Coco Gauff proved she’s Bad and Boujee. Anyone else think Migos and Lil Uzi Vert should have her star in their next music video?
- Maria Sharapova helped celebrate the 40th birthday of boyfriend (and pal of Prince Harry) Alex Gilkes. The flamenco-themed bash was set in Andalusia, Spain and was complete with horses. Not bad!
- Martina Hingis went hiking above the Swiss Grand Canyon with her husband and daughter.
- Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena looked angelic while floating on the gorgeous Adriatic Sea off the coast of Croatia.
- Eugenie Bouchard showed us how beach bodies are made. She’s currently training in Miami Beach.
- Benoit Paire took his off-duty style in an interesting direction. Was he headed to a music festival? Training? Pow wow?
- Sloane Stephens looked reluctant to trade vacation time for court time.
- Agnieszka Radwańska strolled through the streets of Greece and gave us serious vacation envy.
- Alison Riske tied the knot with her long-time partner, Stephen Amritraj, and danced her heart out to a Bollywood number!
For More Gear:
Share this on Social