Due to Covid-19 we are processing all returns safely and responsibly. Please allow up to 7 business days, once an item has been received, in order to process your return. Banks and credit cards may require additional time to process your refund. Customer satisfaction and safety are our top priority.
If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we'd be happy to help.
- You have up to 60 days from the date of delivery to initiate a return or an exchange.
- Orders over $75 (before shipping and sales tax) qualify for free return shipping, and are sent out with a prepaid return label. You can also create a return label using our website.
- If your order does not qualify for free return/exchange shipping, ship your item(s) via a secure method, and retain the tracking information. You can also create a return label using our website at the minimal cost of $8.99.
- Return Authorization? Don't worry, it's not required!
How The Process Works:
- Complete the Exchange/Returns form and include it with your shipment.
- Box up your item in its original packaging.
- Address the shipment to the following:
Tennis Express Returns Department
10770 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
- Drop the shipment off at any authorized UPS Service Station or drop-off location, and retain the tracking information or drop-off receipt.
- We’ll take care of the rest, and will notify you via email once your request has been processed!
- For more questions, you can contact our Returns Department at (713) 435-4825, or [email protected].
- Returns and exchanges are processed within 7 business days, after the item arrives at Tennis Express. Please allow an additional 72 hours for the credit to appear on your account.
- Prepaid return labels are not valid outside the Continental United States.
- Drop-shipped items must be returned to the manufacturer. To initiate a drop-ship return, please contact [email protected].
- All items should be in the original packaging and in unused, pristine condition for us to process your request.
- For Apparel: Please keep the tags on, keep them clean and refrain from washing the items.
- For Shoes: Please try them on indoors and avoid getting them dirty.
- For Racquets: Please keep the plastic on the handle, avoid getting any scratches, and ensure that the string bed is free of ball fuzz.
- For Accessories: Please keep the original packaging and avoid getting them dirty.