When you receive your order, please look over it carefully. If you are not 100% satisfied, contact our Customer Service Department at (713) 435-4818, or email CS@TennisExpress.com.
Note: Our Free shipping policy is only valid for orders shipped within the Continental United States. Orders outside of the Continental United States must pay for any charges and fees on returned items. Oversized, heavy and dpor shipped products (ball machines, stringing machines, tennis balls, carts, baskets etc.) do not qualify for Free Shipping.
Return & Exchange Policy
We will NOT accept used or worn merchandise.
For up to 60 days from your purchase date, your items qualify for a refund or exchange. Any items returned outside of this period will not be accepted. We will not accept used or worn merchandise. Please include a copy of your completed Packing Slip / Exchange & Return Form (if you do not have this form CLICK HERE to print). Orders over $75 will receive a pre-paid return label.
In order to qualify for a refund or exchange, all of your items must be new and in their original packaging (with original tags and manufacturer packaging). If you ship us any items that do not meet these qualifications, we reserve the right to issue a partial store credit, or ship them back. Please read below for examples of proper packaging:
- For Apparel: Apparel must be returned unworn, unwashed, and with its original tags attached.
- For Shoes: Shoes must be in new condition, and returned in the original manufacturer's shoe box. Do not place any shipping labels, tape, or other items on the shoe box.
- For Racquets: Racquets must be new with the original plastic on the handle. No ball fuzz should be in the string bed. If you had your racquet strung at Tennis Express, the cost of the string will be deducted from your return.
For a seamless return / exchange process, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the Packing Slip / Exchange & Return Form. If you do not have the form, please CLICK HERE to print. If available, include the receipt number.
- Box up your item in its original packaging. Please refer to the "Packaging Instructions" section for details on qualifying packaging methods. Failure to adhere to our packaging instructions may result in a disqualified return / exchange.
- Ship your return to the following address:
Tennis Express Returns Department
10770 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
If your order was over $75, a return label was provided with your original paperwork. Please use this label. Limit 1 free return per order. To create a return label, please CLICK HERE. Customers spending over $75 on the original order will receive FREE return shipping.
If your order does not qualify for free return / exchange shipping, ship your item(s) via a secure method, and maintain the tracking information or create a return label Here and you will be charged $8.99.
*Do not use this return label outside of the Continental United States, and do not use it for oversize / heavy items. For oversize / heavy items, please contact our Returns Department at (713) 435-4825, or Returns@TennisExpress.com.
- Drop off your return at any UPS Center. Our return labels are not valid outside of the Continental United States.
Returns and exchanges are processed within 48 hours of arrival at Tennis Express. Please allow an additional 72 hours for your credit to appear on your account. We ship exchanges within 48 hours. For any questions or concerns, please contact our Returns Department at (713) 435-4825, or Returns@TennisExpress.com.
Tennis Express reserves the right to refuse any items that are not in new / pristine condition, and that do not meet the requirements detailed in our guidelines. A restocking fee will be applicable at our discretion if any of our rules or procedures are not followed.