To find shoes covered by a 6-month outsole guarantee, please click below on the brand of your choice.
Please follow these steps to submit your shoes for warranty evaluation:
All qualifying new purchased tennis shoes covered by their manufacturer’s outsole-guarantee are eligible for the warranty claim. (Please note that the replacement shoe is not covered by any outsole warranty).
1. All Diadora warranty claims must be claimed with the manufacturer directly. Please see bottom for more information;
2. Product description must state shoe has an outsole guarantee. Contact Tennis Express Warranty Department at [email protected] and please provide picture(s) of the outsoles. *Shoes must be completely worn past the outsole and into the midsole or insole of the shoe. The tow-guard or upper of the shoe is not covered by any warranty. (See pictures below for examples)* Once it has been confirmed, continue to next step;
3. Send your qualifying shoes into Tennis Express:
Attn: Warranty Department
10770 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
4. If your shoes are deemed under warranty or defective after evaluation, Tennis Express will replace your shoes. In the event your purchased shoes are no longer available, Tennis Express will issue a store credit in the amount of the original purchase price, which may be applied to another pair of shoes.
In the event your purchased shoes are no longer available, Tennis Express will issue a store credit in the amount of the original purchase price, which may be applied to another pair of shoes. (Please note that any replacement shoe is not covered by any outsole warranty)
Please send pictures of the issue with your item to [email protected] for review.
Mizuno Outsole Warranty
To claim your outsole warranty, please CLICK HERE for instructions from the manufacturer.
Diadora Outsole Warranty
In order to begin a warranty or defect claim for Diadora shoes, please reach out to [email protected] as they have asked to handle any claims for their products directly. When contacting Diadora, please provide:
- A picture with a general overview of the product and a picture in which the damage occurred is clearly visible (PDF or JPG Format)
- A clear picture of the proof of purchase where the details are readable (receipt, Debit or Credit Card statement) with the name/address of Tennis Express, the date of purchase, and the price paid for the merchandise;
- Picture of the ACF label (This refers to the sizing tag found on the tongue inside the shoes)
- Filled in registration card with a brief description of the wear and tear problem and the consumer's address, including zip code, a telephone number and email address.
Diadora will only approve claims that have the registration card.