Our new tennis racquets have a one-year manufacturer's warranty and replacements are at the manufacturer's discretion. In order to provide customers with the best customer service possible, Tennis Express will replace defective racquets.
Please follow the steps listed below to submit your racquet for warranty evaluation
- 1. Contact Tennis Express Warranty Department at 713-435-4860.
- 2. Send your racquet into Tennis Express
Attn: Warranty Department
10770 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77042
- 3. Our team of racquet specialists will evaluate your warranty claim. If your racquet is deemed under warranty or defective, Tennis Express will string your replacement racquet at no charge with your original string (excludes natural gut).
- 4. Tennis Express will ship your new racquet
- 5. Play Tennis!
Racquets showing abuse or uncertainty of being within warranty will be sent straight to the manufacturer for evaluation. If the manufacturer decides not to replace the racquet, it will be returned to you along with an explanation from the manufacturer. Denied warranty racquets will be treated as abandoned and will be properly disposed of if unclaimed for 30 days.
As of April 30, 2017, Tennis Express will no longer be able to provide warranty support for Prince products. In order to redeem your warranty, please contact Prince, email@example.com, and provide the following information:
- Proof of purchase
- Images of defective product
- Consumer name and home address
- Name of product
- Grip or shoe size, if applicable