Innovative apparel brand Athletic DNA has partnered with Tennis Now and Tennis Express to create a very cool and unique contest. Known for its cutting-edge creativity, bold colors and popularity among juniors and recreational players, Athletic DNA has energized tennis fashion.
Athletic DNA is giving the whole world the opportunity to design an Athletic DNA Men’s Match Crew and Women’s Match Tank. The winner of the contest will have their design earn a place in the brand’s 2018 Spring Collection.The Athletic DNA Shirt Designer of the Year contest is fun, free to enter, offers prizes, and empowers you to change tennis fashion.
The contest begins on March 1st and here is how you enter in 3 simple steps:
- Using this ADNA template, draw your design for the Athletic DNA's men's match crew shirt and/or women's tennis tanks.
- Share your creation on social media – you can post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram – and include the hashtags #DesignYourDNA, #AthleticDNA, #TennisExpress, and #TennisNow.
- In addition, email your completed design to to DesignYourDNA@athleticdna.com along with the story that inspired your idea.
Here’s how the contest is conducted:
- Athletic DNA will select 4 finalists at the start of the US Open.
- TennisNow will produce a video featuring all 4 finalists and their shirts for the world to see.
- Then the ball’s in your court. The public can vote for their favorite entry at TennisExpress.com.
- Voting will be conducted through the end of September, 2017.
On October 1st, Athletic DNA will announce the winning design, which will be featured in Athletic DNA’s 2018 Spring Collection.
All 4 Finalists – as well as other selected entrants – will win gift cards from Tennis Express, a prize package from Athletic DNA, and recognition of their creative brilliance on TennisNow.com.
All of the contest rules are available on AthleticDNA.com for your review.
You’ve seen Athletic DNA’s inventive fashion. Now it’s your turn to make a style statement and express your creativity to make tennis apparel history!
Now that you have all of the information that you need, grab the template, start your career as a Shirt Designer, and WIN!