Racquet pairing service - $10
Tennis Express is happy to offer the services of our USRSA Certified Master Racquet Technicians to find you a matching set of racquets using our Babolat RDC machine.
- A paired set is defined as two (or more) of the same model racquet that closely match in static weight, balance point and swing weight.
- The racquet's unstrung specs are labeled and attached to the racquet handles for the customer’s record.
- The service fee covers the cost of handling, measuring and sorting racquets. The service involves an extensive process with a Babolat RDC machine and is time consuming.
- To get this service, add two or more of the same racquet to cart and in the order comments write, "Racquet Pairing Service".
- This does not guarantee finding a perfect match and the service fee is non-refundable.
Precision racquet customization - $20 per racquet
Tennis Express is also happy to offer the services of our USRSA Certified Master Racquet Technicians for full racquet customizations.
- This service takes one or more racquets and configures them to customer desired specifications (Weight, balance, and swing weight)
- We can take racquets from the factory and make them identical. We can also take racquets match them to the specifications of another racquet.
- The racquet's unstrung specs are labeled and attached to the racquet's handle for customer convenience.
- The service fee covers the cost of handling, measuring and customizing racquets using a Babolat Racquet Diagnostic Machine.
For more information regarding our racquet customization or racquet matching services, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-713-435-4800 or email [email protected].