For a tennis ball machine with great features at a low price, the Lobster Elite Freedom is the right choice for you. With a capacity of 150 balls and a large battery size, you can play and practice for a longer time on the court. The Elite Freedom is equipped with large wheels and an extended handle for unmatched portability for players on the go. The ball machine features advanced settings such as full corner-to-corner random oscillation, 0 to 50 degree elevation to practice all types of shots, and ball ejection speeds up to 70 miles per hour.
With a full corner-tocorner sweep feature, the Elite Freedom will challenge all players, from beginners to advanced. With maximum durability, light ergonomic design, and oversized-wheels, the Lobster Elite Freedom is the tennis ball machine for players on the go looking for affordability and capability.
If you want additional oscillation features, check out the Elite Two or Elite Three models!
Ball Machines can ONLY be shipped to addresses within the Continental United States.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- For air shipping, we will contact you back with a quote.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Stringing Machines and Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Express.
- Returned products can be subject to a restocking fee, plus shipping costs both ways.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify the condition of the returned product.Manufacturer warranties will vary, please review product details.
Drop Ship Returns
- Any drop shipped items (shipped directly from the manufacturer) must be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA) from Tennis Express. Please email Vinny@TennisExpress.com with your return request.
- Customers will be responsible for any restocking fees and return shipping costs.
- Return shipping labels are not provided for drop shipped items.
- Items must be returned unused with original packaging.