The Lobster Elite Grand IV is the most advanced battery operated portable tennis ball machine in the world. The Elite Grand IV offers unrivaled full random oscillation. The revolutionary design allows the machine to throw balls throughout the entire spectrum of the court while mixing up speed, spin, trajectory, and oscillation. The Elite Grand IV also comes with a sophisticated computerized software that has been programmed to determine all possible combinations of speed, trajectory, and spin. The fully random technology realistically simulates real match play, a feature unsurpassed by any other portable tennis ball machine on the market.
The Lobster Elite Grand IV is equipped with the most extensive 3-Line function in the world today. With three postional settings: Narrow, Medium, and Wide, you are in full control of the recovery time for switching between your forehand and backhand. The Elite Grand IV also comes with three pre-programmed six-shot drills that simulate the most popular playing styles: grinder, all-courter, and power baseliner. These three drills mix up speed, trajectory, and spin to prepare you to play against the toughest opponents.
The Grinder Drill: The Grinder type tries to break down their opponents physically and mentally, waiting for the other play to make the mistakes. This six ball drill utilizes the back court with different types of spn.
The Power Baseliner Drill: The Power Baseliner type focuses explosiveness in their shot selection, playing with pace, aggression, and minimal spin. This six ball drill utilizes the full back court with little spin and more ball speed.
The All-Courter Drill: The All-Courter is a player type who focuses their game on tactics. They compete well from the baseline, hitting a variety of shots, and will come to the net to finish points. This six ball drill utilizes both the full back court and front court with some top spin and less ball speed.
For more information about Ball Machines or Tennis Balls, check out our Tennis Express Buyer`s Guide!
Ball Machines can ONLY be shipped to addresses within the Continental United States.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- For air shipping, we will contact you back with a quote.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Stringing Machines and Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Express.
- Returned products can be subject to a restocking fee, plus shipping costs both ways.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify the condition of the returned product.Manufacturer warranties will vary, please review product details.
Drop Ship Returns
- Any drop shipped items (shipped directly from the manufacturer) must be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA) from Tennis Express. Please email Vinny@TennisExpress.com with your return request.
- Customers will be responsible for any restocking fees and return shipping costs.
- Return shipping labels are not provided for drop shipped items.
- Items must be returned unused with original packaging.