With the Lobster Elite Grand V Battery Ball Machine Limited Edition you can customize your own drills and program to an incredible 18 shot locations. Imagine customizing the shot location, the feed rate, and the spin for each shot and then saving that into your personalized drill! This feature is unparalleled on any tennis ball machine anywhere in the world.
The Lobster Elite Grandlsam V LE comes standard with a fast charger and a remote control.
20 Function Remote Control
For operation of the machine while "on the fly", the Grand V LE has a standard 20-function wireless remote control that comes standard with the machine! The state-of-the-art compact controller allows you to adjust most every function of the machine with just a push of a button. Enjoy instantaneous changes in functionality like; play/pause, oscillation sweep, fully random, 3-line, speed, feed, spin, and much more.
The Elite Grand V LE offers cutting edge technology allows you to program shot locations, speed, spin, and feed rate, too. The variations of shots are infinite. Create personalized drills capable of simulating true match play. Anyone can transform the weak points of their game into areas of complete domination.
Fully Random Oscillation with variable Speed & Spin
The Grand V LE offers a revolutionary design allows the machine to throw balls throughout the entire spectrum of the court mixing up speed, spin, trajectory and oscillation. This fully random technological advancement allows for the Grand V to realistically simulate true match play, a feature that is unsurpassed by any portable tennis ball machine on the market.
The Grand V LE is also equipped with three pre-programmed six shot drills that simulate the most popular styles of play: grinder, all courter, and power baseliner. These incredible drills mix up speed, trajectory, and spin to prepare you to play against the world's elite! With the press of a button, you can now practice against the playing style of your choice.
FOREHAND PLUS DRILL
The Forehand Plus drill throws balls with moderate topspin and more arc giving the player more time to set-up for a forehand shot. This drill will accentuate the player's dominant forehand stroke while maintaining proper court position.
A six ball drill challenging the player to maintain dominant court position by using their forehand for every shot.
ATTACK / DEFEND DRILL
The Attack/Defend drill throws balls using greater ball speed and minimal spin making the player move in and out of the corners and across the baseline quickly. This drill will put emphasis on the mental and physical aspects needed to both attack and defend against your opponent's shots.
A six ball drill designed to teach a player to move in all directions from the baseline.
The Approach drill throws balls with various spins and arcs aimed for the player to approach into the court after playing an aggressive ball. This drill will promote correct approach and net position, along with the proper covering of the line.
A six ball drill emphasizing the approach from behind the baseline into the front court with balance and speed.
3-Line Function Narrow, Medium, & Wide
In addition, the Grand V LE is equipped with the most extensive 3-Line function found today. With its three versatile positional settings; Narrow, Medium, and Wide, you can groove your forehand and backhand ground strokes or use it as a great way to warm up your shots.
Ball Machines can ONLY be shipped to addresses within the Continental United States.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- For air shipping, we will contact you back with a quote.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Stringing Machines and Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Express.
- Returned products can be subject to a restocking fee, plus shipping costs both ways.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify the condition of the returned product.Manufacturer warranties will vary, please review product details.
Drop Ship Returns
- Any drop shipped items (shipped directly from the manufacturer) must be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA) from Tennis Express. Please email Vinny@TennisExpress.com with your return request.
- Customers will be responsible for any restocking fees and return shipping costs.
- Return shipping labels are not provided for drop shipped items.
- Items must be returned unused with original packaging.