The Elite Liberty is the latest addition to the highly successful Elite Series line of portable tennis ball machines from Lobster Sports. The Elite Liberty has been developed to meet the needs of beginners to intermediate players who seek advanced control of both ball speeds and ball spin at a price not previously available.
The Elite Liberty will product ball speeds from 20 mph up to 80 mph challenging players of all skill levels. The Elite Liberty also offers unequalled spin control for a machine at this price point. The ball spin can be adjusted for both topspin and backspin and at different levels. The large ball capacity and battery size allow extended play on the court. The Libertyâ€™s oversized wheels and extended handle provides unequalled portability for players who are on the move. Enjoy playing against such advanced features such as full corner-to-corner random oscillation and up to 50-degree lobs to practice your overheads.
If you want additional oscillation features, find out how the Elite One and Elite Two models may better fit your playing needs.
Ball Machines can ONLY be shipped to addresses within the Continental United States.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- For air shipping, we will contact you back with a quote.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All Stringing Machines and Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Stringing Machines and Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Express.
- Returned products can be subject to a restocking fee, plus shipping costs both ways.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify the condition of the returned product.Manufacturer warranties will vary, please review product details.
Drop Ship Returns
- Any drop shipped items (shipped directly from the manufacturer) must be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA) from Tennis Express. Please email Vinny@TennisExpress.com with your return request.
- Customers will be responsible for any restocking fees and return shipping costs.
- Return shipping labels are not provided for drop shipped items.
- Items must be returned unused with original packaging.