The US Open Series may be in full swing, but but that hasn’t stopped our favorite tennis stars from updating their ‘grams. Check out what they’ve been up to this week!
- Coco Gauff met her hero, the one and only Michelle Obama. Not too shabby for a 15-year-old!
- Juan Martin del Potro seduced us (easily) while relaxing in the pool. Here’s hoping that watch is waterproof.
- Serena Williams graced the cover of Essence magazine and is making us wonder if she’ll sport similar war paint for her US Open battles.
- Roger Federer made time for a pint-sized fan. What’s cuter – the kid or Fed’s ouchie?
- Stefanos Tsitsipas made a pilgrimage to the capitol while playing in DC. He unfortunately lost to the on-fire Nick Kyrgios in the semis.
- Amanda Ansimova brought her best friend (or perhaps emotional support animal?) to the court in San Jose.
- Rafael Nadal cleaned up nicely for the player party in Montreal.
- Alexander Zverev, Kei Nishikori and Felix Auger Aliassime did the same. Wait, is just-one-arm-in-the-sleeve a thing now?
- Naomi Osaka posed with a colorful mural in Toronto and made Canada look very cool.
- Sloane Stephens let Drake DJ her workout – fitting since she’s in his hometown!