Privacy & Security Policy
Maintaining your security and privacy are always our top concerns. When you place an order we will need your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date in order to process your order. We will never exchange, rent or sell your personal information to any third party. Alternatively, you may use Pay Pal or Amazon Pay to make a purchase and avoid providing credit card information.
If you received a mailing from us, your e-mail address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending e-mails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving e-mail from us? Each e-mail sent contains an easy, automated way for you to "unsubscribe" or stop receiving email from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email or send an email to via our Contact Form with "Remove Me" typed in the subject field. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that e-mail with your comments to us for review.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information you provide to us:
- Business and personal contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- Registration information, such as information that may be related to a service, an account or an event you register for.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the website or services and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the website or services.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Information we obtain from other third parties. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, we may receive your contact and mailing information from Amazon to fulfill your orders, or a business partner may share your contact information with us if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our services, or the types of products or services we offer. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners, publicly available sources and data providers.
Because the security of our customers is of the utmost importance, we have incorporated Rapid SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure that all credit card and address information entered on our site is fully encrypted and transferred securely to our server.
We also engage a third-party partner for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them marketing on our behalf (i.e. email or direct mail). Our partners may collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, and information about your browser or operating system; may combine personal and non-personal information about you with information from other sources; and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. This activity enables them to identify you to facilitate the delivery of marketing on our behalf. To opt out of recognition services, please go to https://idx.listrakbi.com/opt-out.html. To opt out of third-party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.